Double Deep Pallet Racking is a storage system that is halfway between adjustable pallet racking systems and compact storage systems. In double deep pallet racking, the unit loads are stored mechanically by forklifts that move along the aisles arranged in parallel to the racking systems. Viet Pos Rack manufactures and installs drive in racks in Vietnam and many neighboring countries. Contact Viet Pos Rack immediately for advice.Mr Dung: (+84) 796 700 777
Double Deep Rack Specs
– Load capacity: 500kg – 1500kg/ Pallet
– Frame: 100×75 Omega, 2.0 – 3.0mm thick
– Maximum height: 11m
– The beam 120×50 arm is 2.0 – 3.0mm thick
– Iron rims 1.2 – 1.4mm thick
– Steel beam bracing bar box 25x50x1.2mm
– Iron tie bar box 20x40x1.2mm
– Base base, 2.5mm protection box
– Powder coating in orange and blue
– Safe deflection: 0.5%
– Material tolerance: ± 5%
– Powder coating: Oxyplast powder coating material.
– Double deep pallet racking systems increase the available storage space, by simply storing the pallets at two depths instead of one as with the adjustable pallet racking system.
– The 2 pallets are accessed from the same aisle, reducing the number of aisles by half compared to the adjustable pallet racking system.
– In short, double deep pallet racking increases warehouse storage density by reducing aisles and increasing storage locations.
– As direct access is only available for front unit loads, this double deep system for managing LIFO (Last in, First out) stock is recommended for storing identical or high rotation products, with more than one pallet per reference.
– It is a highly efficient and robust system, with easy assembly and regulation of load levels. Furthermore, it is both adjustable pallet racking and racking perfectly adapted to goods of different weight or volume.
– 30% MORE CAPACITY IN WAREHOUSES
– Smaller blade section for easier and save pallet entrée.
Double Deep Rack Operation video
Narrow warehouse area requires large amount of storage
Production storage materials
Chemical, garment, electronics, materials factories,…
Warehouse of finished products