Selective pallet racking is the most common of all storage system for palletize goods. It is compatible with all type of handling equipment. It is efficient and 100% selectivity. It is simple and good for first in first out application. The system is found in warehouse, super market, distribution center… Selective pallet rack adapted to cold or freezing environmental conditions are currently one of the most demanded storage solutions, mainly by food and biochemical companies. Contact immediately with vietpos rack via hotline: (+84) 796 700 777 for a quick consultation
Selective Pallet Rack Specs
– Load capacity: 500kg – 1500kg/ Pallet
– Frame: 100×75 Omega, 2.0 – 3.0mm thick
– Maximum height: 18m
– The beam 120×50 arm is 2.0 – 3.0mm thick
– Iron rims 1.2 – 1.4mm thick
– Steel beam bracing bar box 25x50x1.2mm
– Iron tie bar box 20x40x1.2mm
– Base base, 2.5mm protection box
– Powder coating in orange and blue
– Safe deflection: 0.5%
– Material tolerance: ± 5%
– Powder coating: Oxyplast powder coating material.
Main storage needs in cold stores
Focusing specifically on storage systems, the following points must be considered when choosing the most suitable type of pallet racking system for a cold storage project:
– Optimisation of the space used for good cooling
– Pallet racking material resistant to adverse conditions
– Maximisation of the storage capacity of the store
– Savings in warehouse supply costs
– Reduction in loading and unloading times
– Temperature uniformity
– Facilitating access to unit loads
– Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
– Rapid handling almost all types of palletized goods
– Fully utilize vertical space.
– The loading capacity per level of such rack may reach 3000kg. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
– Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
– Durable powder coated finish, clean appearance, fire proof.
Outstanding advantages of the shelf
– More than 80% increase in the storage capacity of the store.
– Maximum use of space.
– Direct access to all loads
– Allows circulation with the “night setting” mode
– Reduced operating costs thanks to the excellent use of space.
– Industrial production
– Production storage materials
– Chemical, garment, electronics, materials factories …
– E-commerce warehouse
– Warehouse of finished products