Robot Shuttle Rack is a high intensive storage system composed by rack, shuttle vehicle and forklift. This high efficiency storage brings a new choice for improving go down storage space utilization. Below is the Robot Shuttle shelf solution for all warehouses, customers can refer to to choose the right product.
Robot Shuttle Rack concept
Robot Shuttle Rack system consists of supporting rack, shuttle rails and a Radio shuttle cart (Also Called Pallet Runner or Pallet Mole). The Robot shuttle cart runs on the rails and is propelled by an electric motor. It also has a platform on the top that can lift up and down. The lifting action is required to lift a pallet that is placed on the rail and then the electric motor moves the cart with the pallet on top into the rack in order to deposit the pallet in its right position.
When the pallet is required, the cart moves in under the pallet, lifts it and brings it to the front of the rack where it can be retrieved by a forklift. All the movements of the shuttle cart are controlled with a hand held remote control. The shuttle cart is placed in the desired lane with a forklift.
Robot Shuttle Rack Specs
– Shelves load 500 to 1500 kg / pallet
– Automatic Robot Operator Pick Up
– Omega 100×75 leg 2.0 – 3.0mm thick
– Altitude up to 18m
– The 120×50 beam arm is 2.0 – 3.0mm thick
– Iron rims 1.2 – 1.4mm thick
– Steel beam bracing bar box 25x50x1.2mm
– Iron tie bar box 20x40x1.2mm
– Base base, 2.5mm protection box
– Powder coating in orange and blue
– Safe deflection: 0.5%.
– Material tolerance: ± 5%.
– Powder coating: Oxyplast powder coating material.
Principle of operation
Robot Shuttle Rack has a battery-operated motor inside that can run for a full 8-hour shift before it needs recharging. It also has censors that can pick up its location within the rack and in relation to the pallet it needs to deposit or retrieve thereby reducing the monitoring by an operator. It has a robust shell with easy access to parts that needs maintenance. All the components used are locally sourced “off the shelf” components to ensure availability in case of a breakdown.
Robot Shuttle cart can provide the perfect solution to dense storage situations. One of the conventional methods would be to install drive in racking which is great at space utilization but can sometimes inhibit efficiencies when storing the deep pallets as well as potential damage to uprights.
Robot Shuttle rack gives the same space utilization but removes the inefficiencies and risk of damages. All the forklift operator needs to do is place a pallet onto a shuttle position and activate the shuttle and it does the rest of the work, freeing up the operator to complete other tasks.
Functions of Robot Shuttle Racking
– To improve the utilization of high density storage, warehouse
– High working efficiency, and greatly reduce the waiting time of operation
– Flexible operation, cargo access mode can be first in first out, after can be advanced
– High safety coefficient, reduce the collision shelves with forklift, raise the productivity of security
– Requirements for lighting, relatively low, compared with other types of storage shelves, less overall investment
Video of the Robot Shuttle shelf operation
Shuttle Rack Robot at Viet Pos Rack is manufactured with a modern, closed process, from raw material selection to factory storage. Factory with many modern equipment to meet large capacity. All products are strictly tested before reaching the hands of customers.
Much quantity, less variety: food, drink, chemical, tobacco single variety large quantity, the industry with relative single item Cold storage work: reduce low temperature working time, improve work efficiency and work safety; Limit management: strict with product batch, need first-in,first-out management godown; Increase storage capacity: limit storage space, need to maximum utilization godown space
Last-in First-out(LIFO) Leave passage at one side of racking, Use raido shuttle to operate FILO.
First-in First-out(FIFO) Leave passage at two sides of racking, Use raido shuttle to access goods at racking two