Steel Heavy Industrial Rack – Large bearing capacity convenient combination can expand the storage capacity provide storage capacity utilization through convenient adjustment to meet the needs of diversified storage.
– Shelves load 500kg/ floor
– Omega 50×60 leg 2.0mm thick
– The 35×75 beam arm is 2.0mm thick
– 0.8mm thick corrugated iron (1.0 mm stiffening)
– Cross bracing bar, across the box (20x40x1.0)mm
– Base base 1.4mm
– Powder coating in orange and blue
– Raw materials: All cold rolled steel materials
according to Japanese standard JIS G3131, G3101
– Safe deflection: 0.5%
– Material tolerance: ± 5%
– Powder coating: Oxyplast powder coating material
Apply to models
– Apply to the model of warehouses for storing multi-category export goods
– Warehouses of industrial parks, factories, large factories
– Car and motorbike manufacturing warehouse
– Warehouse for factory supplies, fabric materials
– Warehouses of lubricants, chemicals, food, medical products
– Warehouse model for supplying materials, heavy equipment, etc.
– Warehouse of construction materials, packaging production
– Warehouse of factory supplies, fabric materials
– Warehouses of large distributors
– Meeting large-scale warehouses up to several tens of thousands of square meters
Why choose Steel Heavy Industrial Rack at VIET POS RACK?
– With many years of experience in the industry of multi-load racks, iron pallets, medium-load racks, have worked and satisfied many big partners. VIET POS RACK can confidently bring standard quality products to your business.
– A team of highly qualified and professional engineers and workers will provide a structure according to European standards, ensuring high safety, solidity, and high aesthetics.
– Also when coming to VIET POS RACK. Customers are also served with a team of dedicated consultants, ensuring that customers will be absolutely satisfied when cooperating with us. Many years of operation in the industry, the orientation of VIET POS RACK is always towards the interests of customers. VIET POS RACK wishes to have the opportunity to serve your business.